Georgia Private School Tax Program
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program – Submit your 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today! The GOAL Program is a remarkable and important opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit! This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- NEW Opportunity for 2022: S corporation, LLC, or partnership that elects to pay tax at the entity level – up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now
Complete the 2021 OR 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR
GOAL submits your 2021 application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR) immediately, and your 2022 application on the first business day of January 2022.
- Approved to Contribute
GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline.
- Make Payment
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit on the income tax return for the year in which you make the payment).
Thank you for your support of The Howard School!
The application takes TWO minutes for first-time applicants and 30 seconds for repeat participants!