Contact The Howard School Admissions Office at 404-377-7436 to schedule a private or group tour (see our Parent Group Tour Schedule below).
- Obtain an online application link following your tour.
- Submit all required documents included in the online application packet, including the application fee of $150 via FACTS.
- The Enrollment Process:
- Our Director of Enrollment Management will read the completed application file and may call the professionals who know your child well, including psychologists, teachers, tutors, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, principals, etc.
- Our Admissions Office will call the parent/guardian to discuss the next steps, which may include scheduling an informal student interview and/or a student classroom visit.
- The Admissions Office will share your child’s application file with other members of The Admissions Committee (Head of School, School Psychologist, Principal(s), Speech-Language Pathologist, and Teacher). The Admissions Committee will then determine whether The Howard School is the best school to meet your child’s needs.
- The Howard School Admissions Office will contact the parent/guardian, typically within 2-4 weeks, to offer placement or refer them to another school(s).