- The Howard School is committed to admitting every qualified student regardless of the family's ability to pay the full cost of tuition. We understand the financial and family commitments being made in order to provide a child with the unique, constructive educational approach we provide.
- Each year, approximately 15-18% of Howard School families receive financial aid.
- Awards are based on a family's demonstrated financial need, and any Howard School family is eligible to apply.
- Gifts designated for financial aid help provide a Howard School education for all students who need it.
- Qualifying students and their families are supported through gifts made to: