Contact The Howard School at (404) 377-7436 to schedule a private or group tour. (See Tour Schedule)
- Obtain application information following your tour.
- Submit all required documents included in the application packet, including a fee of $150.00, to The Howard School Admissions Office. (Click here for the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment-Supporting Documents Information if you have any questions regarding required supporting documentation for financial aid applications.)
- The Enrollment Process Steps:
- The Director of Admissions will read the completed file, and may call the professionals who know your child well, including psychologists, teachers, tutors, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, principals, etc.
- Our Admissions Office will call the Parent/Guardian to discuss next steps, which may include scheduling an informal student interview and/or a student classroom visit.
- The Admissions Office will share your child’s file with other members of The Admissions Committee (Head of School, School Psychologist, Principal(s), Speech-Language Pathologist and Teacher). The committee will then determine whether The Howard School is the best school to meet your child’s needs.
- The Howard School Admissions Office will contact you, typically within 2-4 weeks, to offer placement or refer you to another school(s).