Accessibility Statement for The Howard School website
This is an accessibility statement from The Howard School. This statement outlines our goals, though we are always improving. If you have trouble accessing any part of this website, please reach out using the contact information below.
Measures to support accessibility
The Howard School takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Howard School website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Howard School website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Howard School website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Howard School website:
- Phone: (404) 377-7436
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1192 Foster Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of The Howard School website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Howard School assessed the accessibility of The Howard School website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- A formal accessibility analysis performed by an Accessibility User Experience Specialist
This statement was created on 11 January 2024