The Howard School’s Summer Programs are an extension of our mission to serve students with language learning disabilities and learning differences, as well as an opportunity for students of all learning abilities to experience The Howard School.
Academic Explorations offer strengthening of fundamental academic skills in reading, written expression and math. Classes are taught by a Howard School teacher, using differentiated, multisensory methods that include technology, games and direct instruction. High School sessions for course credit, as well as specific Math skills, Assistive Technology, and Social Skills Camps are also offered.
Summer Adventures provide campers with innovative enrichment programs in yoga, baking, dance, arts, gardening, music, outdoor adventures and sports camps.
Not a current Howard student? You can find our application and requirements here:
Click here to view the full Summer Programs book in PDF form
Click here to view the Summer Programs 2014 Calendar
If you will be joining us over the summer, please complete the following steps:
1. Complete online registration
2. Send $100 deposit
3. Fill out the following forms:
- Emergency Contact Form
- Student Transportation
- Lovable Foods – Lunch program for students
How to order?
· Set-up an account: 1) create login/password 2) add student 3) order (tabs on top left)
· Make selections for your desired day(s) and remember to add them to your cart
· Review order and check out with Paypal (or as a guest, no Paypal acct needed)
· You’ll receive 2 email confirmations: Lovable Foods and Paypal
4. Render payment in full by May 16
All applicants must submit a non-refundable $100.00 deposit with application that will go towards your total payment. Please make checks payable to The Howard School, they can be mailed or left at the front desk attn. Summer School. No registration will be considered complete until the deposit is received. The deposit does count towards your total payment.
Our Early Bird specials will last through April 16, 2014. All prices are currently marked with the Early Bird price.
No refunds after May 16, 2014. All registrations after May 16, 2014 need to be paid in full at time of registration and are non-refundable.